Welcome, I’m Judi.
Wife to my best friend Charlie, momma to 5 beautiful daughters, nana to 4 precious grandbabies (with another on the way:), and mother-in-law to 4 wonderful sons.
Each of us has creativity inside us, having been made in the image of God, and I love to see the various ways God’s creativity is reflected in us. For me, making things that nurture both my home and family has always brought me great joy. My hope is to spread some of that joy through sharing what I’m making (as well as some of what my 5 creative girls are making)!
“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
1 Corinthians 10:31
A few random facts about me and my girls:
- Between the 6 of us we have quite a variety of interests. Sewing, graphic design, knitting, crochet, baking, painting, podcasting and photography are some of the ways my daughters and I love to create!
- Three of my five girls got married within 18 months of each other! That was an exciting and creative time!!
- When asked, “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?”, my heartbreaking answer is that God did bless my husband and me with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles, and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- I was raised in Bucks County, PA but a small town in rural Kansas has been our home for 20+ years and is where my husband serves as a pastor. Our girls are now grown and live in different areas of the midwest but we stay connected almost daily and enjoy sharing with one another the things we’re making.
- Being grand-parents is beyond amazing and hearing my grand-babies call me nana is music to my ears!
- A ‘perfect day’ for us would be hanging out at home together crafting, drinking coffee, and watching Little Women and Pride & Prejudice, which incidentally happens to be about a family with 5 daughters.❤︎