Hello, I’m Judi Robinson. Momma to 5 beautiful daughters (my ‘creative little women’), Christ follower, wife, nana, and lover of all things creative!
(That’s my precious crew in the photo above… we’ve since added a sweet little granddaughter!)
Ever since I was a little a girl I have loved to make things. Over the years, through all the ups and downs of life, homemaking and creating things for and with my girls has been a source of great joy for me. As I share some of the things we’re making, as well as some of what I’m learning along the way, my hope is that you find creative inspiration as well as encouragement in this journey of life. I look forward to connecting with you through creativity!
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about my family…
- Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting and graphic design are just a few of the ways my girls and I love to create.
- My husband Charlie and I are originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia. Over 20 years ago God led us to a small town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church.
- Four of my daughters are now married and beginning their own families in different parts of the midwest, my youngest daughter is graduating high school this year.
- I’ve often been asked “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?” My heartbreaking answer is that God did bless our family with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles, and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Three precious little boys call me Nana and just the sound of them saying it makes my heart sing! We recently welcomed our first darling granddaughter in July 2020.
- A ‘perfect day’ day for me would be hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.