Hello! I’m Judi Robinson. Momma to 5 beautiful creative daughters.
I started Creative Little Women as a way to share creative inspiration and encouragement.
I was blessed with a precious mother who was an awesome homemaker, caregiver and creator. She modeled for me how to nurture family and home in sweet and caring ways through using her creativity. Over the years I have endeavored to do the same and in the process have found creating to be very much a form of worship, a way of reflecting the image of my Creator.
Quite often I have had women tell me that they are not creative. However, I believe each of us is creative, we each were made in the image of God. If this is something you have believed my hope is to help you see past this lie and to kindle a creative fire in you through sharing some of the things that I myself, or my girls, are making. I believe with all my heart that God made us to create, and that doing so blesses us and those around us in immeasurable ways. I look forward to connecting with you as we nurture creativity together!
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random family facts:
- Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting and graphic design are just a few of the ways my girls and I love to create.
- My husband Charlie and I are originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia. Over 20 years God led us to a small town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church.
- Four of my daughters are now married and beginning their own families in different parts of the midwest, my youngest daughter is graduating high school this year.
- I’ve often been asked “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?” My heartbreaking answer is that God did bless our family with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles , and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Three precious little boys call me Nana and just the sound of them saying it makes my heart sing! Grandbaby #4 is due to arrive in early July.
- A ‘perfect day’ day for me would be hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.