Hello! I’m Judi Robinson. Momma to 5 beautiful daughters (my ‘creative little women), Christ follower, wife, nana, and lover of all things creative.
Truth be told, I started this little venture as a way to stay connected with my sweet girls. My biggest dream in life has been to be a wife and mom, and using my love for creativity in both homemaking and mothering has always been life giving to me. As I found myself entering a difficult season of life, grieving the loss of my mother as well as facing an ’empty nest’, starting this blog seemed like a good outlet for me to explore. My girls love to create just as much as I do, so planning projects with and for them gives me great joy. As I share bits of creativity, beauty and truth here in this space my hope is that you will find both creative inspiration as well as encouragement to delight in the presence of the giver of all good things.
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about my family…
- Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting and graphic design are just a few of the ways my girls and I love to create.
- My husband Charlie and I are originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia. Over 20 years God led us to a small town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church.
- Four of my daughters are now married and beginning their own families in different parts of the midwest, my youngest daughter is graduating high school this year.
- I’ve often been asked “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?” My heartbreaking answer is that God did bless our family with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles , and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Three precious little boys call me Nana and just the sound of them saying it makes my heart sing! Grandbaby #4 is due to arrive in early July.
- A ‘perfect day’ day for me would be hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.