We’re a mama and 5 daughters who LOVE to make things! While we don’t claim to know everything there is to know about creating, we absolutely do know the importance of nurturing home and family and the joy that comes from using our God given creativity to do so. We were blessed with a heritage of wonderful women who exampled this for us and our hope is to encourage one another to do the same. We look forward to connecting with you through creativity!
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random family facts:
- We enjoy various avenues of creativity. Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting, and graphic design to name a few!
- Our family is originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia but over 20 years ago were led to move to a small town in northeast Kansas for Dad to pastor a church here.
- Four daughters are now married and beginning their own families in different parts of the midwest, the youngest is graduating high school this year. This blog is a fun way for us to stay connected.
- We’ve often been asked “are there five sisters because your family kept trying for a boy?” The heartbreaking answer is that God did bless our family with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles , and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- A ‘perfect day’ day for us might consist of us hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.