Hello, my name is Judi. I’m glad you stopped by!
I’m a follower of Christ, wife to Charlie, momma to 5 incredibly inspiring girls, (my ‘creative little women’), and nana 4 beautiful grand babies. I make craft and sewing patterns and illustrate paper goods, and also blog a bit about making things and life, in hopes to encourage your creativity and heart.
My husband Charlie and I have been married for 30+ years. Along with our 5 daughters, we have been blessed with 4 great sons-in-law and 4 delightful grandchildren. Nurturing family and home is my greatest passion and most of what I create is a byproduct of that.
what’s in a name…
Creative Little Women has a twofold meaning. It stems from my 5 beautiful daughters, each incredibly creative in her own way. I love seeing God’s creativity reflected through them and consider it one of His greatest blessings in my life.
It also represents every woman, as God has woven his creativity into each of us. We are all creative by his design. I really love encouraging women to nurture their creativity, especially the woman who believes she lacks creativity. Creating brings such joy and is worthy of the time it takes to nurture. It is a beautiful gift from our Creator.❤︎
I was born and raised in beautiful Bucks County, PA, and was blessed with a heritage of women who embraced their God-given creativity. I cannot remember a time when I didn’t dream about making things. Macrame, salt dough, stenciling, sewing, you name it. Crafting made me giddy from the time I was little. As a wife and mom, creativity became the way I nurtured my home and family, just as my mom did for us.
For the last 20+ years, a small town in Kansas has been our home and where my husband serves as pastor. Our girls are grown and spread throughout the midwest. Although I don’t exactly love being an empty-nester, being nana to the 4 cutest kids on the planet is a definite perk! My girls and I stay very connected, and we love sharing with each other the things we are making.
encouragement to create…
I hope you find something here that gets you excited to create. I plan to be adding plenty of free tutorials, as well as more patterns and kits to my shop. Enjoy the process of trial and error and make something special for you or a loved one.
encouragement in life…
My faith in Christ is my heartbeat and an integral part of my creativity. For me, creating is a way to give God glory. I occasionally share what I’m learning on my journey as well as printable scripture that I create during my quiet time. I hope that it encourages your heart.
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about me and my family…
- Sewing and pattern making, printable paper goods, knitting and crochet, food science and art, baking and art, painting and podcasting, and crafting handmade treasures are some of the ways my girls and I love to create.
- Three of my five girls got married within 18 months of each other! That was an exciting and creative time!!
- When asked, “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?”, my heartbreaking answer is that God did bless my husband and me with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles, and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- I have 4 wonderful sons-in-law, each an answer to this mama’s prayers. They love and adore my girls and for that, I am so thankful. I also have 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter and hearing them call me nana is the sweetest sound to my ears!
- A ‘perfect day’ to me would be hanging out at home with my family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’. A movie that is based on a novel by Jane Austin, which incidentally happens to be about a family with 5 daughters;)
Click here if you would like to connect via email.