There’s joy in the making!
Welcome, I’m Judi. Follower of Jesus, wife to Charlie, momma to 5 wonderful daughters & nana to some pretty special little people. I love to make things, and creating with my 5 ‘creative little women’ is my absolute favorite, and where my blog name comes from! When I’m not doing that I love using my hands to make things for my home and family, as well as develop products to help share the joy of creating or simply bring a smile.
I blog about life and the things I and my girls are making with the hope to encourage hearts and inspire creativity.
Be sure to join my mailing list for blog and shop updates.
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about me and my family…
- Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting and graphic design are just a few ways we love to create.
- Originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia, God led our family to a small town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church.
- My oldest four daughters are married and live in different parts of the midwest. My youngest just began college, making us officially empty nesters!
- When asked, “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?”, my heartbreaking answer is that God did bless my husband and I with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles, and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- I have 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter and being their Nana is just the best thing ever!!!
- To me a ‘perfect day’ would be hanging out at home with my family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.