Hello, I’m Judi Robinson. Momma to 5 beautiful daughters (my ‘creative little women’), Christ follower, wife, nana, and lover of all things creative! I’m sharing some of my favorite makes and a bit of what’s on my heart with the hope to encourage both your creative journey and your journey in life as well.
I began this little venture as I found myself entering a new season of life. While facing a soon to be ’empty nest’, as well as the loss of my mother, I wanted to find ways to share the things that have brought me much joy. Homemaking and creating things for and with my girls have ‘filled my tank’ beyond measure. As I share bits of creativity, beauty and truth here in this space my hope is that you will find both creative inspiration as well as encouragement in this journey of life.
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about my family…
- Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting and graphic design are just a few of the ways my girls and I love to create.
- My husband Charlie and I are originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia. Over 20 years ago God led us to a small town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church.
- Four of my daughters are now married and beginning their own families in different parts of the midwest, my youngest daughter is graduating high school this year.
- I’ve often been asked “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?” My heartbreaking answer is that God did bless our family with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles , and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Three precious little boys call me Nana and just the sound of them saying it makes my heart sing! We recently welcomed our first darling granddaughter in July 2020.
- A ‘perfect day’ day for me would be hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.