Hello! I’m Judi, mama to 5 sweet, creative daughters. Since my girls were very little I have enjoyed seeing them grow in their love of creating. Now that they are grown and continue to create I thought it would be fun to share our various creative journeys. My hope is that you leave feeling inspired and empowered to try something new. Whether sewing something for your home, decorating a birthday cake, trying a new method of painting… we look forward to connecting and creating with you.
a few random facts
- Some of our favorite ways to create: sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting, graphic design, sketching and doll making.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Our shop is a growing collection of printable patterns, paper goods & crafts & handmade items that we hope help you nurture your creativity or simply bring a smile to your day! A portion of each sale goes to a ministry that is near to our hearts, ‘The Butterfly Project’. You can read more about it here.
- We are from a small rural town in northeast Kansas (2 daughters now live in Manhattan, KS and 1 lives in St. Louis).
- A ‘perfect day’ would be hanging out at home all together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!
To contact us by email click here.