Hello, I’m Judi. A soft spoken, creativity loving girl whose hearts desire is to walk closely to my Savior and to love others well. I have 5 precious and creative daughters who I love to make things with and for. I’m sharing some of the things we’re making plus a bit of life’s journey with the hope to encourage your heart and inspire your creativity. I look forward to connecting with you!
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about our family:
- My girls and I enjoy various avenues of creativity. Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting, and graphic design to name a few. Our family continues to grow with wonderful son-in-laws and grandchildren and we love seeing their creativity added to the mix.
- My husband and I are from the suburbs of Philly but have lived for over 20 years now in a small rural town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church. Two of our daughters now live in Manhattan, KS and one lives in St. Louis.
- One question we’re often asked is “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?” We usually just answer “no”, because we are beyond honored and blessed to have been given each one of our girls to raise. However our honest, heartbreaking answer is that God did bless our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles and our hearts were incredibly broken over not being able to love on him and raise him. Ever since his birth we have looked forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- I look forward to filling my shop with sewing patterns, printable paper goods + handmade items that help to nurture your creativity or simply bring a smile to your day!
- A ‘perfect day’ day might consist of hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.