Hello! I’m Judi. Since my girls were small I have enjoyed sharing my love of creating with them. Now that they are grown I thought it would be fun for us to share what we’re making, plus bit of life’s journey, with the hope to encourage and connect with others through the joy that creativity brings.
We look forward to connecting and creating with you!
A few random facts:
- Some of our favorite ways to create: sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting, graphic design, sketching and doll making.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Our shop is a growing collection of patterns, printables & handmade items that we hope help you nurture your creativity or simply bring a smile to your day!
- We are from a small rural town in northeast Kansas (2 daughters now live in Manhattan, KS and 1 lives in St. Louis).
- A ‘perfect day’ would be hanging out at home all together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!
To contact us by email click here.