Hello! I’m Judi, a small town creativity loving preachers wife. My husband Charlie and I have been married for over 30 years and we have raised 5 beautiful daughters and are now thoroughly enjoying the blessing of being ‘nana and pops’ to 3 handsome little men.
My daughters happen to love creating just as much as I do so I’ve decided to share what we’re making, plus a bit of life’s journey, with the hope to encourage your heart as well as provide a little inspiration to nurture your creativity.
I look forward to connecting with you as we share in the joy of creating!
❤︎ 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
A few random facts about our family:
- My girls and I enjoy various avenues of creativity. Sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting, and graphic design to name a few. Our family continues to grow as we have added 4 wonderful son-in-laws and 3 precious grandsons and we love seeing their creativity added to the mix.
- My husband and I are from the suburbs of Philly but have lived for over 20 years now in a small rural town in northeast Kansas where my husband pastors a church. Two of our daughters now live in Manhattan, KS and one lives in St. Louis.
- I’m often asked, “Do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?” My usual response is how my husband and I are beyond honored and blessed with each one of our daughters, they fill our hearts with such joy! Yet my heartbreaking answer is that God did bless us with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles and our hearts were incredibly broken over not being able to love on him and raise him. Ever since his birth we have looked forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Three amazing little men call me Nana and I can attest to the fact that being a grandparent is everything it’s cracked up to be and MORE!!!
- I look forward to filling our shop with sewing patterns, printable paper goods + handmade items that help to nurture your creativity or simply bring a smile to your day!
- A ‘perfect day’ day might consist of hanging out at home with family, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’.
Click here if you would like to connect via email.