Welcome, I’m Judi. Ever since my girls were itty bitty I have loved sharing my love of creating with them. It has been so fun to see them develop their individual creative passions over the years. Now they’re grown and enjoy creating in their own homes as well as in their work. We still love to create whenever we’re together and are now blessed to have 3 little grandsons (and some awesome son-in laws) who join right in! I thought it would be fun to share what we’re making plus a bit of life’s journey with the hope to encourage and connect with you through sharing in the joy of creativity!
A few random facts:
- Some of our favorite ways to create: sewing, photography, decorating, knitting, food science, video making, baking, painting, graphic design, sketching and doll making.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Our shop is a growing collection of patterns, printables & handmade items that we hope help you nurture your creativity or simply bring a smile to your day!
- We are from a small rural town in northeast Kansas (2 daughters now live in Manhattan, KS and 1 lives in St. Louis).
- A ‘perfect day’ would be hanging out at home all together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!
To contact us by email click here.