Welcome, I’m Judi.
I love all things home and making! I’m a follower of Jesus, wife to my best friend Charlie, momma to 5 beautiful daughters, nana to 4 precious grandbabies (with another on the way:), and mother-in-law to 4 wonderful sons.
Several years ago I began this blog, feeling led by the Holy Spirit to do so. Not certain of how to proceed I allowed my perfectionism to take over and I became consumed with the myriad of ‘do’s and don’ts of blogging and social media and it did what perfectionism usually does, froze me in my tracks.
I’m starting fresh, committed to walking alongside the Lord in this adventure. No more clamoring for the ‘right’ way to proceed but simply sharing bits of my journey and the God-given creativity that sparks so much joy in my everyday life. My hope is that something I share sparks a bit of joy in your life as well. ❤︎
“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
1 Corinthians 10:31
A few random facts about me and my family:
- My daughters and I love to make things. Sewing, graphic design, knitting, crochet, baking, painting, podcasting and photography are a few of the ways we like to create.
- Three of my five girls got married within 18 months of each other and it was an incredibly exciting, busy, and creative time!
- When asked, “do you have five girls because you kept trying for a boy?”, my heartbreaking answer is that God did bless my husband and me with a precious baby boy, Abram Charles, and we look forward to spending an eternity with him because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- I was raised in Bucks County, PA but a small town in rural Kansas has been our home for 20+ years and is where my husband serves as a pastor. Our girls are now grown and live in different areas of the midwest but we stay connected almost daily and enjoy sharing with one another the things we’re making.
- Being grandparents is such an incredible blessing. Hearing my grand-babies call me nana is one of the best sounds ever!
- A ‘perfect day’ for my girls and I would be hanging out at home together crafting, drinking coffee, and watching Little Women and Pride & Prejudice, which incidentally happens to be about a family with 5 daughters.❤︎